The app just became more ✨You✨ and here’s why…
Starting with Material You
With the introduction of Material3 (a.k.a Material You) the application now has an even more spacious, playful design that should make it easier to recognize and use buttons and actions. This includes fun animations in the (new) bottomnavigation view!
In 3.0 the app got equipped with a “One-handed” mode. Starting in 3.3 you can now tap the toolbar to scroll back to the very top of the page. This works, just like the one-handed mode in every part of the app.
Since 3.0, separate “Material You” builds have been created to match the system colors of Android 12 devices. As of 3.3 these builds will no longer be separate builds, you can now enable “dynamic colors” in the app settings to match the app to the system colors. This gives users who purchased the app through Google Play the option to color the app to their system theme as well
3.0 introduced a new widget that adapts itself based on its size. In 3.3 the big-style widget got improvements in UI as well as functionality.
You can now tap the + button to add an alias right from your homescreen, no need to open the app.
The rule editor got minor UI improvements to make it clearer. In addition, you can now also choose when a rule should be executed
New filtering and sorting options
You can now filter and sort aliases for a better overview
There is a lot more that this update added, front-end as well as back-end. Please refer to the changelog for that.
See you next update!
Full Changelog 👇
- 📧 You can now filter and sort aliases in the aliases tab for a clearer vieww
- ➕ Thanks to a new floating action button you can now create aliases while scrolling
- 🎨 Moved to MD3 design
- The app got a slightly different but more vibrant color palette
- Enable “use dynamic colors” in the appearance settings of the app to let it blend in with your system theme (Android 12 or higher required). This eliminates the need for the “Material You” builds
- You can now tap the appbar to scroll up the page
- The (new) bottomnavigation now has animated icons
- The big widget-style has been redesigned
- 📃 Added the “Run rule on” options for creating rules
- 🕷 Fixed a bug where folding/unfolding your foldable while creating a rule would reset the screen
- 🕷 Fixed a bug where the app would crash when coming back to it after having it idle for a certain amount of time
- ✨ The number of API requests that are made is now reduced.
- ✨ Performance improvements and other things I might have forgot to make the app even smoother
Woh I love your content, saved to bookmarks! .
Comments are closed.